Saturday, March 20, 2010

Final Post

I can't believe I am done with this program. It was great to explore some tools I probably would have never chosen to explore otherwise. I have found ways in which I can communicate better with my students using technology. Creating a useful website for the students in my classes is now a goal for me. I have a start and want to continue to work on it more to make it better. Having this website that I update daily is a take away from the program that I never expected. I never thought that I could make a website.

If you offered a program like this again in the future, I would definitely recommend it to others. I would also suggest you keep the longer timeline. Having at least 1 week to complete each "thing" is nice. I felt rushed at the beginning, but then when the timeline changed I began to realize that I can finish this program.

I would describe my experience as amazingly unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Melissa, I'll be coming to you for help this year!

    ReplyDelete