Saturday, December 12, 2009

Website

I just published my website. I haven't found posting documents onto skyward very user friendly. Attaching worksheets to assignments in the gradebook is fine, but other documents are hard for parents and students to find. So, I decided to make a website for my classes where I can post assignments, worksheets and class notes. I found creating a website on weebly was fairly easy. I was amazed at how much I was able to put on my website in a relatively small amount of time. I am hoping this website will be more user friendly. I can't wait to show the website to my classes on Monday and get their responses to it. Please feel free to check out the website and let me know what you think. Any comment or suggestion is welcome. The website is mrsgordonsmathworld.weebly.com

1 comment: